In the Media
- Working Reclaimed Wood: A Guide for Woodworkers, Makers & Designers, by Popular Woodworking Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House, 2018
- Mind & Hand: Contemporary Studio Furniture, Schiffer Publishing, 2012
- 500 Cabinets, Lark Books, 2010
- 500 Judaica, Lark Books, 2010
- 500 Tables, Lark Books, 2009
- 500 Wood bowls, Lark books, 2004
- Challenge VII: dysFUNctional, The Center for Art in Wood
In the Media
- "Across the Board: Yoav Liberman" – Furniture Maker, Teacher & Finder of the Good, June 2020
- "Trash refashioned as treasure", The Journal News, September 2015
- “An Ivy League Woodworker”, Woodworker’s Journal, 2010. An editorial article about my work
- The Boston Globe: New/Now exhibit, November 28, 2007
- The Harvard Gaztte, May 2005, May 2007
- Worcester Telegram and Gazette: Ask How exhibit, October 28, 2005
- Worcester telegram and Gazette, June 2002
- The Jewish Chronicle, July 2003
- Portable Workbench, American Woodworker, Apr/May 2014. How-too article: Design and build a versatile portable work bench to be used at home or in the shop.
- The furniture of Donald and Chris Boule, Woodworker Magazine, 2013. Furniture Craft Article: Retrospective article and a conversation with designer-makers Don and Chris Boule.
- Jeremy Kimchi, Woodworker Magazine Eagan, 2013. Design Article: Retrospective article and a conversation with designer-maker Jeremy Kimchi.
- Matt Bickford, Trading Wall Street for molding planes, American Woodworker, August 2012. A Great American Woodworker Article: An Artisan’s Life Story.
- In Pursuit of Physical Charisma, Woodwork Magazine, 2010-11. Design Article: Retrospective article and a conversation with designer-maker John S. Everdell.
- Attn: John Everedell, a modern High-boy, Woodwork Magazine, winter 2010
- Scrap-Wood Cutting Boards; turn trash into treasure: American Woodworker #139, Decmber /January 2009
- Six pack: Woodwork #107, August 2007
- On the American studio furniture movement, Israel Design Center, April 2007 (Hebrew)
- All about MDF, Itzuv Azmi #16
- Extreme make over - restoring an old chair, Itzuv Azmi #16
- Cherry Table, Itzuv Azmi #18, Hebrew
- Edge Gluing Boards, Itzuv Azmi #18
- Shed doors: Binyan VeDiyur #64
- All about screws: Binyan VeDiyur #64
- Double faced pine and mahogany cabinet, Binyan VeDiyur #65
- Dovetail Joints, DIY, Binyan VeDiyur #65
- Clamp caddie, Binyan VeDiyur #67
- All about plywood, Binyan VeDiyur